Nutritional yeast has been trending for a while. It's a quintessential pantry item for anyone…
2-Ingredient Creamy Cantaloupe Popsicles
Cantaloupes, sometimes know as muskmelons, rock melons, or Persian melons, are a quintessential summer fruit. At the perfect peak of ripeness, they are sweet, slightly floral, and super juicy.
Cantaloupes are more than just delicious though! They’re a rich source of fibre, vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B-complex, and minerals including calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium. That means these cantaloupe popsicles are not only great as a dessert, but they make a pretty healthy breakfast or snack as well. Give them a try for yourself:
Creamy Cantaloupe Popsicles
- 3 cups cantaloupe, roughly chopped
- ½ cup yogurt (dairy or plant based)
- Optional: sweetener, to taste
- Add the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Using a container with a spout, fill the mixture into your popsicle mold, leaving a little room at the top for expansion.
- Freeze the popsicles for 6+ hours. Enjoy when frozen.
Looking for more ways to eat your cantaloupe? Make some cantaloupe sorbet, try it on the grill or serve it as an appie with this summer melon kebab.