The future of food packaging has arrived, and we are proud to offer it both…
We’ve got mugs!
These bad boys have been in the works for while now, so we’re pretty darn excited about them. Even our employees got free ones!
Here’s why we love ‘em:
- They’re sleek as heck
- Can be used for hot or cold beverages
- Easy to wash
- The stainless steel inner doesn’t soak up any flavours (coffee in the morning, matcha in the afternoon – no problem)
- They keep things hot or cold for a veeery long time. Depending on the mug, the Climate Lock™ double-wall vacuum insulation keeps drinks hot for 10 hours and iced for 30 hours.
- Strong as Steel Guarantee: if you’re dissatisfied with one of the products at the time you receive it, or it doesn’t perform to your satisfaction, contact Klean Kanteen for repair parts, a replacement, or a refund.
These reusable mugs are also sustainable! They’re made by Klean Kanteen, a fellow B Corp. A B Corp company is a certification for high social and environmental performance (B Corp is to business what Fair Trade is to coffee). B Corp companies meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
Be Fresh is also a certified B Corp, and we’re proud of it. We strive to partner with other B Corps to support businesses that are socially and environmentally conscious. If you buy one of these mugs, not only are you reducing your number of single use cups out there, but you’re supporting businesses that care.
They’re also sustainable because:
- The lids are BPA free polypropylene. All gaskets and o-rings are food grade silicone. No nasty chemicals here.
- Klean CoatTM outside. Durable, chip-resistant, and is 4x more durable than standard finishes. This means it’ll last for a heck of a long time!
- All materials are assessed for their impact on humans and the environment via Green Screen For Safer Chemicals®, a globally recognized tool that identifies hazardous chemicals and safer alternatives.
If you decide to buy one of these mugs, we hope that you bring it anywhere and everywhere! Avoiding single-use cups is an environmental initiative everyone can partake in. Not everyone can ride their bike to work or give up eating meat, but everyone can use a reusable mug.
For more information on the specifics of these mugs, head to Klean Kanteen. To buy the mugs, find them at select Be Fresh locations!