Wondering what to get Dad this year for Father’s Day? First, you’ve got to narrow it down to what he’s into. Does he like the outdoors? Is he a grill master? A foodie? We’ve got you covered. Here’s some inspiration for the various father-figures in your life:
A Be Fresh Father’s Day Gift Guide
The Outdoorsy Dad
Does your Dad love being outside as much as mine? If so, get him what he wants most: foods to fuel his activities. Here’s what I’m getting my outdoorsy dad this year.
- Energy bars. We like SoLo GI or Clif.
- COFFEE. Before the guy hits the woods, he’s gotta power up. Try our new coffee roasts! (Available in-store or online from SPUD.ca.)
- Coconut water. The guy’s gotta rehydrate too!
The Grill Master
If your dad has grill gadgets galore (alliteration intended), get him something to grill! We’ve got no shortage of high-quality meats and rubs that will take your dad’s grilling to the next level. Here’s some inspiration for the grill master in your life.
- Local & organic steak. Nothing better than a rare ribeye.
- Spices & rubs. He’s gotta dress up the steak with something!
- A whole chicken. This might sound like a weird gift, but you won’t find it weird when dad whips up a mouthwatering beer can chicken for dinner. Deeelicious.
Not only is my dad an outdoorsy dad, but he’s also a major foodie. Growing up, I’d always come home to elaborate dinners or various homemade dips and spreads. If you’ve got a foodie dad in your life, get him high-quality ingredients that he might not think to buy for himself:
- Roasted Walnut Oil is the perfect luxurious ingredient you never knew you needed.
- Maldon Sea Salt. This might seem like a strange gift, but foodies lose their minds over the soft crunchy sea salt flakes.
- Gourmet hot sauce. Foodies love that extra kick.
All ingredients available in-store or online from SPUD.ca. Browse our stores for other Father’s Day gift ideas!